Why Choose EuroBale?
Produced specifically for horses, EuroBale forage is the first choice for the UK’s leading breeders, trainers and competition riders who take their sport seriously.
As a semi-wilted, mildly fermented forage, EuroBale has well documented respiratory benefits: the natural fermentation process ensures that the forage has a low negligible spore level.
A low spore count means fewer respiratory allergies, and more rapid recovery from respiratory infections.
- Producing up to 10,000 tonnes annually
- Variety of different products : GOLD, SILVER, TIMOTHY and COUNTRY MIX
- A selection of bale sizes including the revolutionary new Multipack
- Supplied all year round. We do not run out and let down a professional yard
- Deliveries are all made by us, with with trucks equipped with fork lifts
- Analytical specification provided with all products on request read more
- EuroBale was established in 1994 and the farm has no other activity
- Full trace ability on every bale
- Annual wastage/returns are less than 1%
- Grown and farmed in-house with the benefits of trace ability and quality